Sunday, April 24, 2011

Peninsula de Punta Fuego

We arrived in Punta Fuego on a Saturday afternoon and headed to the Clubhouse right before sundown. I didn't plan on swimming that day, as I just wanted to catch up on my reading and finally finish the Sarah G. tell-all on Yes! while sipping frozen margarita (which I had been daydreaming about for weeks).

Anyway, the Clubhouse ran out of margaritas and since I wanted to drink something very cold, I settled for a tall glass of banana shake. And as it turned out, I flipped barely two pages of Yes! (My Yes! March issue is well-traveled. Hehe.)








The next morning I woke up to this:
How about having the green for your backyard with a commanding view of the sea? :)


We then hit the beach...








Nature heals.

No comments:

Post a Comment